One of the highest barriers to entry into the nuclear market is an approved Quality Assurance Program. Paragon is committed to providing domestic, international and governmental nuclear customers the highest quality components, material and services. Building on the long and successful history of its predecessor companies, Paragon will meet the industry’s demanding regulatory requirements and expectations through a commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, an effective corrective and preventative action program, continuous improvement and a Safety Conscience Work Environment, all critical traits of a healthy Nuclear Safety Culture.
The Paragon Quality Assurance Manuals demonstrate compliance with the following requirements:
- Title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 50 (10CFR50) Appendix B
- ASME/NQA-1, 2008, including the NQA-1a-2009 Addenda
- Title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 21 (10CFR21)
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section III, Division 1
- N – Class 1, 2, and 3 Certificates of Authorization
- NPT – Class 1, 2, and 3 without design responsibility Certificate of Authorization
- NS – Class 1, 2, and 3 without design responsibility Certificate of Authorization
- NR Certificate of Authorization
- ASME NQA-1-2015 Edition (NCA-3800, NCA-4120(b), and NCA-4134) for ASME Section III activities
- ASME NQA-1-2015 Edition implemented for all other safety related activities to meet 10CFR50 Appendix B, as endorsed by the NRC per RG1.28,
- CSA Standard CAN3-N299.2-16 (Canada)
- CSA Standard N285.0
The Paragon Quality Program is in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and is supplemented with a series of appendices to address the specific and unique requirements of various international regulatory bodies.
Our Quality Program is Nuclear Utility Procurement Issues Corporation (NUPIC) audited. We are also Nuclear Industry Assessment Committee (NIAC) Member #87.